Harps Coupon Policy
At Harps we know how important it is for you to maximize every dollar you spend with us. Coupons are a big part of that.
For your convenience we have outlined our policies below.
* Limit 2 “like” coupons
* 1 coupon per item
* Limit of 20 doubled coupons per family, per visit, per day. ("Double Coupon" offer not available in all locations. See Stores for details.)
*Store associates are not responsible for the sequence in which the coupons scanned.
We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
This balance of the coupon cannot be used towards the remaining balance of the transaction.
* We cannot accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
Internet Coupon Policy:
- We will not accept internet coupons for $5.00 or more.
- We will not accept internet coupons that do not scan or that appear altered in any way. They must have a bar code that will scan.
- We will not accept internet coupons for “free” items, but will accept them for “buy one-get one free” items.
- We will not accept internet coupons whose value exceeds 60% of the price of the item.
- We will not accept photo copies of coupons.
Digital Coupon Policy:
Customers choosing to participate in the digital coupons are required to have an active online account with a valid 10-digit identifier and a 4-digit PIN. Please
note that the digital coupons are not available in all locations. See stores for details.
- Digital Coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once identifier has been entered.
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper/internet coupons on the purchase of a single item.
- Limit one use each per digital coupon per transaction. (Each digital coupon may only be used once in a singe transaction.)
- Digital Coupons are not subject to doubling.
- Digital Coupons are limited to coupons "flagged" on www.harpsfood.com.
Harps reserves the right to refuse any coupon or limit quantities. *Additional information available at your local store.