Full of vitamin C and fiber
Yield: 1 trifle
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
|1/2||cup||Angel Food Cake, torn into bite-size pieces|
|4||segments||canned Mandarin Orange, drained|
1. Place pieces of cake in bottom of small bowl.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons of the yogurt over cake.
3. Scatter oranges over yogurt.
4. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons of yogurt over oranges.
5. Scatter grapes over yogurt.
6. Spoon whipped topping on grapes.
Grapes have Vitamin C and fiber to keep you healthy, and carbohydrates to give you energy. They also contain good substances called phytochemicals that scientists think may help prevent certain diseases.
Compliments of California Table Grape Commission
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.
By continuing to browse our site, you agree to our use of